Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Happy Mango Beads is having a
'Trash to Treasure' Beading Contest ~ recycle, repurpose, rebead
1. Only 1 entry per person.
2. All entries must be received by on
Sept 15th, 2010.
3. No previous contest entries please. Your entry must be newly produced with the 'Trash to Treasure' Beading Contest in mind.
4. There are 6 categories which are listed below, you may place your entry in only 1 category.
5. Only jewelry items will be accepted; necklaces, bracelets, earrings, etc.
6. Judging will be based on originality, visual appeal, best use of beads and how well it fits our 'Trash to Treasure' theme/categories.
7. There will be 3 judges, all are artists in various mediums and in jewelry design as well.
8. An overall winner will be chosen, plus one winner will be chosen from each category.
9. Prizes: The grand prize winner of the contest will receive a $100 shopping spree at Happy Mango Beads and each category winner will receive a $25.00 shopping spree, all in the form of Happy Mango Beads gift certificates.
10. You DO NOT need to be a current customer of Happy Mango Beads to enter this contest.
11. The beads you use in your project DO NOT have to have been purchased from Happy Mango Beads - we know there are other great sources!
12. To enter this contest please fill out the contest ENTRY FORM and then email 1 or 2 images of your design email@example.com and include your name in the subject. Note: If your photos are tiny or of poor resolution it may be hard to judge your work. The best image size is 640x480 pixels.)
13. All entries (photos) will be posted on Happy Mango Beads Facebook page - look in photos:http://www.facebook.com/HappyMangoBeads
14. Photos become the property of Happy Mango Beads and may be used in future promotional material.
15. Winners will be announced on Sept 20th and prizes will be awarded that same day.
Following each category we offer suggestions. Please realize you are not limited to or expected to use all these ideas, be creative, and remember that this is a BEADing contest - be sure your piece includes beads.
Trash to Cash - paper, plastic, bottle caps, etc.
Compost Happens! – natural, organic, sustainable
Heavy Metal – metals, old keys, interesting parts
I'm not a dang hippie, I just want to enter this contest! – trashy elegance
Share this contest!
Feel free to share this contest via your website, blog or other social media. The following url will take you to our contest rules page, just copy and paste: http://www.happymangobeads.com/trash_to_treasure_beading_contest.aspx
Posted by Donna Marie at 8:59 AM
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Posted by Donna Marie at 6:22 PM
- ► 2014 (36)
- ► 2013 (209)
- ► 2012 (135)
- ► 2011 (20)