Wednesday, May 23, 2018

How to Handle People Playing Mind Games

WHO CONTROLS YOUR MIND?

Is it you?
The enemy is after your mind,because he knows that once he is in control of it,you will self destruct. The mind is a battlefield, and if you allow the enemy to be in charge of it,he will plant seeds of doubt, fear,lies,disbelief, and every negative things,in order to render you useless and unproductive. Allow God to cultivate your more mind.
“The mind is a terrible thing to waste!” is the slogan used by the United Negro College Fund. The mind is an intricate part of the body because it has the ability to reason, understand, and perceive many things. Some people like to play mind games with others who they believe are less intellectual than they are but this is a trick from satan. Keep in mind that God does not play mind games. 2 Corinthians 1:20 tells us that, for all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in him.That is why we say ‘Amen’ when we give glory to God through Christ”.
In Isaiah 26:3 we read that, the Lord will keep us in perfect peace, whoevers mind stays on Him(God) because we trust in him”. The Bible also tells us this; "Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.And the peace of God, which pass all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.(Philippians 4:4-7).
The first and greatest commandment, Jesus said, is to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and mind (Matthew 22:37-38). Our mind is a constant battlefield between good and evil and the apostle Paul said it best
 15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Listen children of God, do not let yourself get to the point of losing your mind before you change your mind. God gives us the spirit of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7), therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, any comfort of love, any fellowship of the spirit, any affection and mercy then "fulfill his joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord and of one mind. Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus…" (Philippians 2:1-11).
All praises, glory, honor and belongs to God. The King of kings and Lord of lords who will always be now and forever more. Thank you lord for enabling me to send this message to people. May His grace, love, peace, joy and mercies occupy your mind until his son Jesus Christ returns,  In Jesus Name Amen.
Remember:
GOD is the WAY the TRUTH and The LIGHT
&;  GOD will Never Deceive You!

Blog Archive